Using the Tezos.Capital website, Delegation Service, or Baking as a Service indicates that you have read and agreed to the Tezos.Capital Terms of Service.   © 2018-19 Mr. Roboto, LLC.

TC+PL dark.png
white tez.png
Cosmos_Logo-700x700_edited.png
white tez.png
Tezos Delegation
OPEN
Cosmos Delegation
OPEN
IoTeX Delegation
VOTE NOW
Tezos Legacy
Delegation
RUNNING

Baking Success is calculated as (Successes + Steals / Allowed Attempts).

 

Our

Services

Delegation Service for all XTZ holders

With our Delegation Service, Tezos Capital powered by Polychain Labs puts your XTZ staking rights to work by securing the Tezos Network.  In return, your rights generate rewards for every block we bake and endorse.  You keep 80% of those rewards, and we use the other 20% to run our business.

Reward Distribution:  Every Cycle

Fee: 20% of rewards generated

Current Status:  OPEN - Accepting New Delegators

DELEGATION OPEN - DELEGATE NOW

Address:

tz2PdGc7U5tiyqPgTSgqCDct94qd6ovQwP6u

Tezos Capital Legacy Delegation Service

Tezos Capital continues to fully support it's original "Legacy" delegation service.  This wallet provides rewards to all current delegators using the same infrastructure and services that have been in place since launch in Cycle 7.  If you are a delegator to this wallet, you need do nothing at this time.

Annualized XTZ
Staking Yield
7.33%
Cycles 61-70

Performance: 7.33% annualized as of 1/28/19

Reward Distribution:  Every Cycle

Fee: 15% of rewards generated

Current Status:  Not accepting new delegations

 

Address: 

tz1TDSmoZXwVevLTEvKCTHWpomG76oC9S2fJ

Tezos Capital Legacy Delegation Service

Tezos Capital continues to fully support it's original "Legacy" delegation service.  This wallet provides rewards to all current delegators using the same infrastructure and services that have been in place since launch in Cycle 7.  If you are a delegator to this wallet, you need do nothing at this time.

Annualized XTZ
Staking Yield
7.33%
Cycles 61-70

Performance: 7.33% annualized as of 1/28/19

Reward Distribution:  Every Cycle

Fee: 15% of rewards generated

 

Address: 

tz1TDSmoZXwVevLTEvKCTHWpomG76oC9S2fJ

Cosmos Validation Service for all ATOM holders

With our Cosmos Validator, Tezos Capital brings our world class Tezos security and infrastructure to the Cosmos universe.  By staking your ATOMS with us, you are securing the Cosmos Network.  In return, your ATOMS generate rewards for every block we produce.  You keep 80% of those rewards, and we use the other 20% to run our business.

Fee: 20% of rewards generated

Current Status:  OPEN - Accepting New Delegators

DELEGATION OPEN - DELEGATE NOW

Address:   cosmosvaloper1s7jnk7t6yqzensdgpvkvkag022udk842qdjdtd

IoTeX Delegation Service

Tezos Capital has teamed up with dRoute to launch the dRoute.Capital delegation service for IoTeX.  IoTeX provides a privacy-centric decentralized network for the Internet of Things.  The blockchain is running on Testnet and stakeholder voting is currently ongoing to select the top validators to launch the mainnet.  Learn more at www.droute.capital

Reward Distribution:  Every 10 Epochs

Fee: 10% of rewards generated

Current Status:  Voting is open for validators.  IOTX token holders can vote here.

 

 

A Tezos community legacy

Community focused since 2017
A better name to suit our services
The larger PoS vision

In the spring of 2017 a team from Palo Alto, California launched the Tezos.Community website, forums, and social media presence to support awareness and information sharing around a newly proposed blockchain protocol - Tezos.  When the Tezos betanet launched in July 2018, Tezos.Community added a delegation service, and by the time the Tezos mainnet was launched in September 2018, the Tezos.Community delegation service had become the largest delegation service in the ecosystem. 

In early 2019, the delegation service was rebranded as Tezos Capital; a name that better reflects the financial focus and for-profit nature of the service. In March of 2019, Tezos Capital expanded by launching Tezos Capital powered by Polychain Labs, Tezos Capital for Cosmos, and a partnership with dRoute to support IoTeX.

We believe that decentralized systems using Proof of Stake protocols are the future of blockchains, and these systems will rewrite how society operates over the coming decades. PoS is well positioned to provide tremendous efficiencies and unlock new organizational models. Our team are long-term value creators, and look to offer systems for Tezos, Cosmos and other chains that move the ecosystem forward. 

 

Tezonomics

Podcast

with Jonas Lamis

Contact

Us

Our Email

info@tezos.capital